Dan O'Leary was born in Brooklyn, New York where he lived until 1978. He has lived in Macomb County ever since. The O'Leary's came to love the Washington area after many years of visiting local orchards.
Dan lives in Carriage Hill with his 3 sons.
Education and Certification:
Wayne State University, 1987, Bachelor of Sciences in Business Administration (Accounting Concentration) Certified Public Accountant, State of Michigan (inactive)
President- North Macomb Association for Planned Growth
Past Treasurer-Carriage Hills Homeowners Association
SEMCOG- Alternate to Executive Committee, Infrastructure Committee, Transportation Advisory Council
Former Miss Dig, Inc. Board Member
Mr. O'leary served DTE Energy Company and its subsidiaries and predecessors from 1990 until leaving to take office in 2008. He served in multiple capacities including:
- Director of Midstream Marketing-Michigan Consolidated Gas
- Quality Director-Michigan Consolidated Gas
- Controller-Michigan Consolidated Gas
- Manage of Corporate Development (DTE)
- Direct of Accounting (MCN Energy)
- Finance Director- MCNIC Oil and Gas