Rehabilitation of private paving

rehabilitation of private paving


A Rehabilitation Paving Permit must be obtained from the DPW prior to making any removal, repair or replacement of

  • all private roads, and
  • pavement on non-single family properties or developments (condominiums, apartments, commercial and industrial properties, churches, school developments, etc.) 

     REHABILITATION PAVING APPLICATION is located in DPW forms under "Permits & Projects"

For other paving permits:

For additional information, please contact 
          Bonnie Krauss in the Department of Public works
            (586) 786-0010 press 1230 or by email.

If the street sign is GREEN, the road is public and under the jurisdiction of Macomb County Roads.
If the street sign is BLUE, the road is private.