The Department of Public Works staff prepares permits for:
- connecting to public water, sanitary and storm sewer sump line installations,
- final grade,
- fire hydrant water use,
- irrigation/ 2nd meter installations
- rehabilitation of private paving
- and completes all inspections for the above permits.
Payment is due when permits are issued and may be paid by check or cash.
Permits are not available online as they are issued at the counter.
Application for new construction is included in the Building Permit package.
For additional assistance, contact the Department of Public Works:
(586) 786-0010 press 221 or by email.